Samyang / Rokinon 135 f:2 bracket for astrophotography
The bracket with hinged rings...
Material : 3D-printed black PLA
The bracket inlcudes :
- two rings, dedicated to Samyang 135 f:2 telephoto lens,
- 1 Vixen-like OR Manfrotto 577-like OR Arca Swiss-like OR Losmandy-like dovetail (choose your dovetail type),
- 1 uppet dovetail for guidescope and red-dot finder,
- 2 M4x20 and 2xM4x25 steel screws to attach the rings to the dovetails,
- 2 M4x20 steel screws, to clamp the lens,
- 2 M4x12 knurled nylon screw to clamp the guidescope,
- for the Vixen dovetail : 1 aluminium plate 12 x 50 x 2 mm (to avoid screw indentations in the plastic dovetail).
The kit doesn't include the fast-release clamp, the guidescope, the red-dot finder, the mount and the dslr.
The Manfrotto 577-like dovetail is compatible with the following type of fast-release clamping system (not included in the kit) :
Bracket with Vixen dovetail :
Bracket with fast-release Manfrotto 577-like dovetail :
The micro-focuser hinged ring
Material : 3D-printed PLA« STELLARMATE : A new start for your beloved Canon EOS 350D (Rebel XT) !Canon 200 f:2.8 LII USM bracket for astrophotography »
Tags : bracket, focuser, astrophotography, vixen, fast, quick, release, adapter, manfrotto, philippe, leca, samyang, rokinon, collier, astrophoto, 135
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire