Samyang / Rokinon 135 f:2 bracket for astrophotography
The bracket, now available with hinged rings !
Material : 3D-printed PLA
The bracket inlcudes :
- two rings, dedicated to Samyang 135 f:2 telephoto lens,
- 1 Vixen-like OR fast-release photo dovetail
- 1 guidescope + red-dot finder dovetail,
- 4 M4x20 steel screws to attach the rings to the dovetails,
- 2 M4x20 steel screws, to clamp the lens,
- 2 M4x12 knurled nylon screw to clamp the guidescope,
- for the Vixen dovetail : 1 aluminium plate 12 x 50 x 2 mm (to avoid screw indentations in the plastic dovetail).
The kit doesn't include the fast-release clamp, the guidescope, the red-dot finder, the mount and the dslr.
Make your choice : Bracket + Vixen dovetail OR Bracket + Fast-release photo dovetail :
The fast-release photo dovetail is compatible with the Manfrotto 577 plate.
It fits this type of fast-release clamping system (not included in the kit) :
Bracket with Vixen dovetail :
Bracket with fast-release photo dovetail :
The micro-focuser hinged ring
Material : 3D-printed PLA« Red-dot-finder mounting ring for QHYCCD coldmos - 77mm diameterMicro-focuser with hinged rings for dslr telephoto lens »
Tags : bracket, focuser, astrophotography, vixen, photo, fast, quick, release, connect, adapter, manfrotto, philippe, leca, samyang, rokinon, 135 f:2
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire